Thursday, December 27, 2012

Starting over, again

At least I have not totally quit. I am just starting over. In late Oct I hurt my hip. It got better and then I strained a shoulder muscle. In the mornings I tend to wake up stiff and feel as though I have fibromylgia. I have now begun taking Glucosamine Chondroitin for my muscles and joints. I hope that works. I am also trying to get up and do some yoga and stretching to get this body loosened up and ready for the day. I plan on walking on my treadmill about 3 times a week, doing Hip Hop Abs once a week and doing The Firm Express workouts 3 times a week. That plus eating better should help me lose some unwanted fat, get in better shape and therefore feel better. I will try to post some of my meal plans on here too.
Yesterday I did ok till supper, just didnt make a good choice, had not felt good all day so I baked some fish sticks. I began today with coffee and toast with natural peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment