Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Still getting my ducks in a row in preparation for starting the Body for LIFE Challenge. The challenge for me is following the guidelines and sticking with it. Oh sure winning would be awesome but just to look and feel so much better would be winning for me. I still think that t-shirts that said "I DID IT WITH BODY FOR LIFE!!!!" would be great. I know that I don't have as much to lose as some but I am not competing with anyone except myself. Over the weekend I cleaned out the freezer portion of my frig. Yesterday my BFL book and journal arrived. I have been devouring them. I am not quite sure how to do the journal in that the days are listed with weights beginning on Monday. Due to my schedule I am going to do aerobics on Mon, Wed. and Friday mornings. I am going to do weights on Tues, Thurs and Sat mornings. Sunday will be my day of rest, my free day. I do not plan to take a whole free day though. I am going to give myself 3 free hours to eat a meal that I have been craving and if necessary get my cookie fix. If I take a whole free day without limits I am afraid I will not be disciplined enough to not eat ALLLL day stuff that I really do NOT need, like cookies. As for my journal I think I will swap Mon & Tues, Wed & Thurs, and Friday & Sat around. According to the audio CDs I listened to it doesn't matter which workout I do on a certain day just so long as I alternate weight workouts with cardio. For my cardio I am going to use a combination of HIIT such as treadmill, DVDs of Leslie Sansone 5 Day Fit Walk, other DVDs, and just put on some music and dance. I have been practicing getting up and doing some exercise. If I lose anything between now and April 9 then at least my before photo won't look so bad. I really hate the roll in my midsection. It is so uncomfortable. It HAS to go. I have been lazy and very undisciplined. Time for a change!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment