Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sometimes life just happens and one can't coral everyone to the table at once.

This week my son went shopping for his breakfasts and snacks. He brought home a variety pack of animal crackers and toaster strudels. He has his heart set on making a Key Lime Pie so since he is showing interest in making something I encourage him.
A friend gave me a jar of homemade jam. I like homemade because I know there are no unnecessary ingredients. This really tastes good!

I have on hand: Cheerios, Smucker Natural Peanut Butter, Vegies  and  some beef in the freezer.

Tuesday: scrambled egg sandwich
Wednesday: grilled chicken and steak, green beans, mac & cheese
Thursday: getting together with friends
Friday: out to eat
Saturday: going to some friend's home
Sunday: may pick up pizza

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment